Birds are on the move!
Stop them before they land
VPRS installs and sells premium stainless steel and polycarbonate bird spikes.
- Humane & effective solution to deter larger birds
- Easy to install – glue, screw or tie down to most surfaces
- Use on flat or curved surfaces
- Patented center spike design – no gaps for birds to nest between
- Made of durable, sun and weather resistant materials
- Virtually invisible once installed
Plastic Bird Spikes come in 2-foot sections for quick installation.
Polycarbonate Bird Spikes are an effective, humane solution for deterring large birds from landing in unwanted areas.
Birds cannot land on the un-even surface created by the spikes and will move on. Plastic bird spikes come in variety of sizes, be sure to measure carefully and buy the appropriate amount.
STAINLESS STEEL PIGEON SPIKES
Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes come in 2ft. sections. Choose by the linear feet you need to protect. Stainless steel pigeon spikes are used on buildings and structures to keep pest birds from landing and roosting. Pigeon spikes are effective, humane, and will not harm birds.
- #1 specified pigeon spike by architects, contractors, and government agencies.
- Industry leading guarantee of 10 years.
- Virtually invisible; will fit any contour – can safely bend 360 degrees!
- Pigeon spikes are easy to install; can be glued, screwed or tied down.
GUTTER BIRD SPIKES
Gutter spikes are ideal for keeping birds from nesting and clogging gutters or drains; when attached to the lip of a gutter, birds will not be able to land on the un-even surface, or get access to the gutter, and move on to a better spot.
Gutter Spikes come in 2 foot long sections, are 5” wide, and are sold 50 & 100 feet per box. Each section has clamps along the base for easy attachment to the lip of a gutter. The clamps are adjustable, and will fit any gutter size. Gutter spikes are made of stainless steel pins, manufactured into a UV protected polycarbonate base, there are three “c” clamps along the base of each two-foot section.
Gutter Spikes carry an industry leading 10-year guarantee.